Thursday, July 25, 2019

One Of A Kind! Did I wake You?

I finally dug out the clay to have a little fun with a new sketch sculpt of the Tuttz Red Devil Cat. I always wanted to do a little more with this version of the infamous Tuttz cat in his troublemaker form so I whipped up a new goodie. This new sculpt is a one of a kind Super Sculpey baked sculpture of the Red Devil cat waking up from a nap and is made to sit by your keyboard or laptop and keep you company while you zoom around on your computer. He measures 4 inches long by 2.5 inches wide and stands at 1.5 inches in height and is not a casting (fragile) and is the only one made in this pose.

The "Did I Wake You" Tuttz Devil Cat one of a kind sculpt is now available in the online STORE for $150 (*shipped in the US ) and comes with a original 5.5 by 3.5 inch signed Devil Cat pencil sketch on heavy board.




The new Devil Cat sculpt being painted up by hand,


Here's a scale picture to show the new sculptures scale compared to some of my other releases that were cast in resin.