Thursday, October 18, 2018

The 2018 Holiday Hunt Is Happening!

All right!!!
I decided to bring back the super fun and awesome Holiday Hunt I usually do most years here with Argonaut Resins. The catch this year is there will be some crazy talented guest artists customizing the 3.5 inch Tuttz Mini cats this time around! A lot of the Tuttz favorite artists will be returning to throw down this year and I bet a lot of you have some of their other works in your collections!
I was going to go with the older wrapping paper I did a while back for this because I did really like it but - out with the old and in with the new! Below is the updated wrapping paper that will go around the new custom Tuttz cat boxes. I will start name dropping in a few days as to who will be joining the this years Hunt.
Are you on the list? 
Warning - the list is very short this year and a few spots are already confirmed and locked in...

It's on now!!!