Monday, January 3, 2011

***UPDATED!***Late New Years projects n stuff....

Here's a sneek peak on what's coming up soon - the ToysRevil wave 2 Red Tuttz! For those of you who missed a TRE Red Tuttz here's your last chance to get one! Six will be up for grabs.

I also have some metallic and clear tint styled Kings of Atlantis resin skulls. There will be no big announcements for these next 5 skulls and I will just put them in the online store for sale when they are done and ready to go - one at a time. Watch the store!!!

And the better late than never - New Years Tuttz release. I'm working on 5 - 6 different colors for this release and may make just a few of each color way. Remember the metallic looking dark blue Tuttz chase from the Xmas wave? Let's just say I'm going in that direction with this next batch...Oh, if you missed out on the dark blue Tuttz Xmas chases you may get another shot at a new slightly different one or two...tease tease....

I hate falling so far behind schedule but I can only still do but so much right now so please bare with me as I work my way back up to full speed in the next few weeks.