Monday, August 17, 2009

Run for your lives....

Okay - I managed to secure some video images from the security cameras from inside the building where my studios is...Management hedged a bit, gave me a little grief but they let me have what I needed to satiate my nervous curiousity. WARNING - the last few images are quite startling...


Well I'll be...how'd he open that door??? Look how high that doorknob is....

Heh...I thought this guy was supposed to be able to phase in and out and be able to transport from place to place? Hmmm...very strange him walking around like that - what gives?

Yup - that's him. Made it through that dark ass hallway...heh...the hell is he going?

Eeeep!!! That's the exit!!! O_Negative's gonna kill me.

Holey!!! That's why he couldn't transport yet - he's too new! Is that crackling energy?!

OMG!!! Look how bright it got outside! It was almost midnight when this guy vanished...Anyone see a tremendous light flash anywhere near the New Jersey area??? DESTROYER is loose - run for your lives!!!