Monday, June 18, 2012

The GOLDEN TICKET prize is...

A Court Jester Tuttz Mini Positive Chase! As soon I get the proper image (or link) from the lucky recipient who purchased a resin figurine from the Pharaoh Hound Series 3, I will post which box the GOLDEN TICKET was hidden in. Up next - Tuttz Mini's Series 8 and Pharaoh Hounds Series 4 and quite possibly a sneak peek of a third all new figurine in progress...


And on another bigger note: It's that time again when I team up with some of my favorite online promoters and sponsors who have tirelessly blogged and reported on the releases and events happening at Argonaut Resins these last few years. Our first teaser is for a well known award winning master blogger Andy Heng hailing from Singapore - ToysRevil!!! I will reveal more info on this collaboration soon and will be dragging another artist or two into the fray (guess who???). Watch for it!!!
Read about what Andy had to say about this upcoming collabo HERE on his site.