Friday, August 13, 2021

My Publishing Interview on ToysRevil in Singapore!

 I just recently did a fully inclusive interview on what's going on at Argonaut Resins along my new publishing endeavor with Grandmaster blogger Andy Heng over on his ToysRevil website - >

https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2021/08/who-is-tuttz-interview-with-eric.html?m=1

Andy did a nice retrospective on the Argonaut Resins journey since it's inception doing resin collectibles all the way up to the graphic novels I'm now releasing based on the Tuttz cat brand. Andy has been a huge supporter and great friend to my company and I really appreciate all of his help getting the word out there helping me get seen on the vast internet. I hope you enjoy the exciting interview as it's loaded up with all sorts of images and videos showing a lot the works going back to 20008.

Thank you Andy!