Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mini Tuttz and a Argo Company Update!

The last wave of Tuttz Mini's are going up in the online STORE in the next few days. The theme is a outer space one with sparkly fun Nebula styles, mints and cleartints.
I've also been busy working on a big project with indie publisher Xmoor Studios where I plan to tell the Tuttz cat story in comic book form so stay tuned for some major updates on that. I was also going to end this blog and set up a new one with the new project but a lot of collectors and followers asked for me to keep everything in one place, so I'll keep posting here for a while longer. I've also acquired a 3D printer and have been making some sculptures in a new 3D program I learned over the last month to raise my collectibles concept bar to another level. The 3d printer prints in resin so I guess Argonaut Resins will hang around a weee bit longer - but, change is definitely coming and if you see some of my other pages lately a lot teasers have popped up showing some of it.
Apologies on the late post, but, you will see why when I start revealing more of what's been keeping me so busy behind the scenes.

Hang around, I'm sure you'll be happy you did.