Monday, August 31, 2015

New York Comic Con 2015 and a Teaser!

It's getting close to that time a year again when the New York Comic Con takes over New York City and Argonaut Resins will be there! I'll be sharing booth # 402 in The Block section with The Jelly Empire and we will have more room with a corner space this year. More space means more goodies ha!
The comic con will be held on October 8th - 11th (thurs. - Sun.) this year at the Jacob Javits Center and I hope to see some of you there. Keep an eye on the blog as I will start showing some of what I have planned for this year's show.


Aaaand...here's a teaser of a all new resin figurine that I will be debuting at the show - Piragua! 
Watch for future posts on the prototype reveal of this new project that has me going way back to my childhood growing up in Spanish Harlem.