Thursday, June 11, 2015

The July Project - Toysrevil Turns 10!

My July project will be a all new sculpt debuting for the Toysrevil turns 10 year anniversary. I was chosen with a few other very talented artists to exclusively participate in producing a 10 piece resin project to commemorate this event. Andy Heng has been a major supporter for Argonaut Resins brand since it's inception almost 8 years ago and I am honored to support his endeavor. As we all know being able to do anything for 10 years straight is quite an accomplishment in this day and age so - Andy I salute you!
Below are the teaser images for my contribution which will be in the month of July (which also happens to be my birth month and why I chose it). This project is called Nymph and is a all new sculpt featuring a baby micro version of my Mariposa / DragonFly figurine. Stay tuned for more updates on this project as the month of July approaches...

Looks like he's say - Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mo

 Removable swappable wings...??? Who knows, maybe, maybe not.

 Gems in the eye slot test on the prototype sculpt.

Nymph DragonFly wing size comparison to the actual Mariposa wings.