Monday, January 10, 2011

The New Years Tuttz release and LCKM@

Wonder what's taking the first wave of New Years Tuttz so long to be revealed with a drop date? I was contacted by Stephen Benzel of Leukemia Can Kiss My @ss organization and was asked if I would make a special Tuttz where some of the proceeds will go to help fight cancer. I had already decided this year I would start doing more charity work and thought this would be a great start for Argonaut Resins. There will be 15 New Years Tuttz (just like the Xmas Tuttz) and they will be released in 3 waves and #1 of the 15 will be the light blue metallic clear tint chase shown below. It will be available in the online store soon with the other 5 New Years Tuttz of wave 1. Full reveals and drop date coming up!
Be sure to also visit the Lukemia Can Kiss My @ss Facebook page here.